This policy applies to personal information that is processed by A Study Of on this website, partner platforms, and other online, offline, or in-store offerings. All individuals concerned with the processing of said personal information on behalf of A Study Of are expected to comply with this policy. This policy is intended to meet requirements globally, including those in North America, Europe, APAC, and other jurisdictions.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular identified or identifiable natural person or device.
This is collected for us to be able to deliver efficiency and quality in our products and services.
We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal Information such as name, address, email address, employment information, telephone or other personal contact numbers for identification purposes, billing and receipt of payment for services rendered
- Billing Information such as bank account, credit card, and debit card information you have provided as a result of a transaction
- Survey Responses, if you participate in one of our surveys for research and development of products
- Message Text, if you communicate with us through this website, email, or any of our social media platforms for feedback or correspondence
- Information we obtain from social media platforms
- Information we obtain from other third parties
You are responsible for ensuring that all data, whether personal information, sensitive personal information, or privileged information, you submit to A Study Of are accurate, completed, and up-to-date.
Purpose of Collection
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and requests
- To contact you about your orders and other transactions
- To process your payments
- To deliver our products
- To ensure safety and prevent fraud
- To research and develop our products and services
- To send marketing and promotional communications
- To manage our recruiting and process employment applications
- To coordinate with you with regards to inquiries, complaints, or requests
We do not share your personal information without your consent, except in the circumstances where it is used to guide our business activities. By giving your consent, you authorize A Study Of to disclose your personal data to accredited, affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties in any of the following circumstances:
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by and under the law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by the court of law).
This means we may provide your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliate, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations or agencies including their subcontractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors;
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
- Business Transfers;
- Professional Advisors;
A Study Of warrants that appropriate technical, organizational, and physical security measures are in place for the protection of your Personal Data or Medical information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
When your Personal Data or Medical information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, permanently de-identify, or anonymize it. However, most of the personal data or medical information will be stored in files which we will keep for up to Ten (10) years.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users. The rights of users who are located within the European Union are found below:
Access or Update Information. You are allowed to access certain personal information you have provided us and update these as necessary.
Opt out of Marketing Communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
International Data Transfers. We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
Children. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws designed to protect children, children under the age of 18 should not provide any Data. A Study Of will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent, guardian).
Complaints and Procedures
Please direct any questions or comments about this policy or privacy practices to email@example.com. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
A Study Of
Attn: Legal – Privacy
548 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at 108 E 16th Street, Floor 6, New York, NY10003. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in your request and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.