Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I take the supplements?
Directions vary per product and can be found on the label of each bottle.
2. How do I test my tolerance?
Tolerance varies per person. To assess your tolerance, take half of the serving for the first three uses. You may also opt to consult your physician.
3. Are kids and pregnant women allowed to take your supplements?
It is best to consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition or use prescription medicine/s before using any supplement.
4. Are your products FDA approved?
All products are FDA approved and are manufactured in an FDA-compliant facility.
5. Can I use the supplements with other products?
It is best to consult your physician before using this supplement with other products.
6. What is the average shelf life of your products?
Our products have a shelf life of two years unopened, you may check the bottle for an exact expiry date.
7. Where should I keep the supplements?
We recommend storing the supplements out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
8. Where do you ship and what is the cost?
Our products can be shipped within the Philippines. Cost is dependent on your location.
9. How long will it take for it to arrive?
The time it will take for the products to arrive will depend on the courier and your location.
10. How can I reach you?
You can reach us through the Contact Us page of this website to become a partner or email us at email@example.com.